boys team charity is a volunteer service organization dedicated to developing an altruistic spirit in young men through active participation of parents and sons in philanthropic projects in their communities.
btc Critical Goals
- Serve the Local Community – Develop a sense of social responsibility.
- Promote Personal Growth – Build self esteem and a giving spirit.
- Strengthen Family Relationships – Deepen bonds with parents by volunteering together in boys team charity activities.
- Develop Leadership skills – Cultivate respect and an appreciation of others by working as a team and creating friendships.
- Offer Educational Opportunities – Provide young men with the experiences that foster their community responsibilities and goals.
btc team members
and their coaches